Cube steak so tender, you won't even need a knife. Serve it over noodles or rice.
I dont' know about you, but sometimes the kitchen looks like a tornado rolled through after I'm done cooking. That's why this dish is a favorite. Not only is this cube steak dish delicious, it's one pan easy.
- 1 can Mushroom Soup or cream of celery
- 1 1/4 pound Grass Fed Cube Steaks ~4 steaks
- 1/4 cup Onion sliced
- Splash of dry sherry
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 organic bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped into 2" chunks (optionally add a few celery seeds for extra flavor)
- 1/4 cup shredded organic carrot
- Beef or veggie bouillon (make sure it's organic as well as preservative free...no yeast extract aka MSG)
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder or dry onion mince
- 1 teaspoon cumin, coriander, turmeric powder mix
- Salt, pepper and a dash of sugar
- Noodles or rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the cube steaks and set aside
In a large, oven safe pan, heat up some oil over medium heat.
Add all the vegetables and all the spices and saute for a few minutes.
Set aside in a large bowl and pour celery/mushroom soup over the sauteed vegetables. Mix to combine and let them site while you brown the cube steaks.
Turn the heat up to medium high and the cube steaks flat in the bottom of the pan. Brown both sides for 1 minute. Now pour the soup mixed with vegetables over the steaks so they are coated.Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Serve with noodles or rice and top with Parmesan cheese or plain yogurt. The Cube steak will be so tender you will not need a knife.